Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day Twenty Two...Office on the go...

Today was a busy day for me - a busy Scentsy day!
Coffee and lunch meetings ( my favorite kind of meetings! ) with two of my Directors - brain storming and chatting about the new Scentsy year.  Meetings with customers - taking orders and closing a party. Chatting with team members on the phone. Busy busy busy, all day long.

The majority of the day was spent in Big Red - my office on wheels.
I love Big Red - the seats are like big comfy armchairs. I have lots of room in the cup holders that hold cups and everything else I could possibly need. I have room for my phone and boxes of scents, my bags with business supplies and catalogs...my passenger seat holds everything from my handbag, to snacks and everything in between within my reach.

I drove from appointment to appointment, chatting, munching on a pastry, drinking my tea - listening to my favorites songs. I cruised around town on a beautiful day, peacefully accomplishing a lot. Grateful for being busy, grateful for my ride. It was a very satisfying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!