Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day Seventeen..How do you eat your Oreo??..

Wow, I just figured out I'm an emotional eater...! I got a feeling there might be quite a few posts about food.

Today was not a good day for me - nothing in particular - just woke up feeling blah.
A panic attack in the middle of the night had me down and despondent this morning. I'm a worry wort, stressing about everything. Some nights I can't even sleep properly!

I promised myself to be more conscious of my stresses and learn to deal better with them. I want more inner peace.

So I realize today, (who am I kidding, I've known about this forever), that I love to eat when I am stressed out.
Which if you know me and how I stress, I should be as big as a barn! The funny thing is when I get asked how I stay slim I say stress!! How can stress keep me slim when I eat!! I guess lucky genetics....

So, tonight I salute the mighty Oreo - creamy goodness sandwiched between two crunchy chocolatey cookies. Nothing super fancy - but so comforting!! 

I feel grateful for you tonight! I can feel the stress slowly melt away with each bite I take. Think its gonna take a few..... :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!