Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day Twenty Six...High on a Scent...

Today I am grateful for my job. For this full table of Scentsy. Because this means I am busy.

I love opening up those big white and purple boxes - filled with the delicious scent of Scentsy. I love lining up all  the bars, checking each warmer - labeling and packaging.
I love the home parties, where I get to make new friends each time. I love making deliveries and seeing how happy my customers are. I love the freedom this job gives me. I love the smells and the colors of the wax bars. I love the extra income that Scentsy provides me. I love the travel and the friendships I've made, the Scentsy sisterhood.

Not many people can say they love their jobs, I'm truly grateful I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!