Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day Twenty Three...Walkies!...

Well, I asked for weather and I'm getting it!! Monday was cold and rain, today is clear and crisp with highs later on in the 80's! Nothing boring about it this week.

Today I went on my brisk one hour walk with my girlfriends, and when I got home decided that I would continue my walk and take my old man out with me. Old man being Jack. Poor old Jack, with all his health problems is gaining weight and really needs his walks.
So I wake him from his nap, get his harness on and we are off!!
In the good old days Jack would run his whole walk, and he could go on forever. These days he gets half way around the block and he's pooped out - down to a stroll and then a nail drag. 
But its a gorgeous morning, he needs some exercise and I get to spend a little time with him - even if it's more of a stroll. The sun warming us, the fresh air in our lungs and doing something good for one another.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!