Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day one - roses....

So why not start with actually stopping to smell the roses?!
I LOVE fresh flowers, and given the chance, would display some year round. Of course Spring time is my favorite time of the year with an array of gorgeous blooms at my finger tips - but a friend of mine let me in on a secret of hers, her White Trash Roses - her words not mine! and these I can get anytime...
Walmart sells gorgeous roses, real roses, roses that actually smell like roses for $10 a bunch! Usually in all colors, tight buds that open up and smell divine and actually last a while!
so, I treat myself quite often to those white trash roses....and take deep breaths of their rosy perfume as they sit on my kitchen counter.
I am truly grateful for their delicious smell - and this makes me happy :)

1 comment:

  1. Vee I absolutely LOVE this idea! I know you can do it, and I can't wait to be inspired by you! Thanks for sharing. White trash roses may be in my future soon. : )

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!