Monday, January 23, 2012

Day Twenty One...Rainy Day...

Today is cold and rainy and I love it!! Finally - some weather.

This winter has been really mild and at times way too hot for this time of the year. Most of the year it's so boring, its either hot or hotter. I miss the seasons that I got back in Sydney. I love a good storm, something that we hardly ever get. I miss lightning, thunder and hail! crazy huh??

I love cozy sweaters and scarfs, favorite jeans and boots. I love sloshing around in the rain, drops falling on my face.There's something satisfying about watching my wind screen wipers swish back and forth, trying to keep my window clear. I love wet sticky leaves in the yard, and my plants soaking up all they can.
I love coming into a warm home after being cold and wet.

Mostly I love watching it rain on my window, something so calming and peaceful about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!