Friday, January 20, 2012

Day Eighteen...Not just another MLM...

Not many of us like change. Most of us like the consistency of our day to day. Our routine. We know more or less what to expect and its comforting. Me being the control freak that I am, likes to know whats ahead of me, I don't like change.

So when Scentsy announced some big changes were coming I freaked out. I like the way things are! Why change I say?!
Why do I have such a hard time embracing change??  I need to learn to go with the flow.....
I mumbled and grumbled last night as the news broke....picking apart everything, like a two year old refusing to eat veges...

But as I sit here today, in the peace and quiet of my home office, I take time to really explore my new changes and come to realize what a selfish brat I am - and how much these changes are going to affect my life - and in an amazingly positive way. My future can only get brighter!

How luck am I to work from home, to be my own boss, run my own company. To believe in my product and truly love it. To have the time to be with my family - or time to just spend on me. And Scentsy gives that to me. They want me to be successful,  and I need to trust in that.

I truly am grateful for this job, this awesome opportunity -  that I have built this for me, for my family.
So today I embrace this change, wholehearted - not knowing where its going to go, but happy to run with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!