Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day nine...A little sticky...

Since becoming a mum I swear my brain cells have diminished and my memory is shot!
I can barely remember the simplest thing - long term or short term. Basically I'm just getting old! ha!
I'm total old school too - paper and pencil kinda gal...so I carry around a day planner that I scribble appointments, notes, phone numbers, random ramblings...stuff to remember.

But the thing I love the most are Post-it Notes!!

I love the array of fun colors they come in, and all the different sizes! And now you can get cute pictures or sayings on them! I can't get enough of Post-it notes, they are my sick addiction, well, after chocolate and books :)
I love picking through dollar bins at Target or the craft stores, I love giving them away as gifts or prizes. I hoard them in my desk drawers...

They are my life savers really - stuck all over my computer, near my hand bag - in the car on the steering wheel - guiding me through my day to day. Like little paper secretaries, keeping me on track.
The kids use them now too - to write me a note -  mum, don't forget this or that....
Troy loves leaving me love notes on Post-its - and I've found them in the craziest places :)

What would I do without those super sticky, stick practically anywhere, little squares??

Tonight I smile as I sort through old Post-it notes, tossing ones that are old news, or tasks I've completed. And as one goes in the trash I'm busy writing a new one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!