Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day Ten...sugar. stat.....

My day actually started off pretty good. Only had to wait 20 minutes to renew my drivers license at the DMV. Got all of Grace's materials for her science fair project in one place. Had a nice lunch and network meeting.
But at some point my afternoon went down hill and my blood pressure went up.
And now I'm just down right cranky and moody.
All I can say is that I am grateful for the insight I had today when I bought a 6 pack of doughnuts.

Soft, luscious, sugary goodness....how I love me some doughnuts!!

A nice cuppa tea and a doughnut should bring me right back to a happy place. 



Yes, half is missing, I had that this morning, and thank goodness there is still one left for me for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!