Monday, January 16, 2012

Day Fourteen...It's a Boy!

I'm sooooo excited!! I'm going to be an auntie to another nephew!!

Today my sissy had her ultrasound, and we are all so grateful that the baby looks healthy, strong heart beat and right on track. I'm so proud of my little sis! But what we are all excited most about is that it's a BOY!

Here is another example of why I have a hard time being here sometimes. I wanted to be there with her at that ultrasound - instead she went on her own and I had to make do with being there via phone. Thank god for long distance on our cell phones!
Tina and I have become so close since becoming adults and even more so as we've become parents. I can't imagine my life with out her and I know she feels the same way as I do. I know she wanted me there too.

I still got to be the first one she told, and we both cried as she told me how happy she was to be having a son - the perfect addition to her family. Now she'll have one of each, one more thing we'll have in common and will be able to share.

I am grateful for the healthy baby growing inside her. And that there is a very good chance I'll get to meet him at the end of the year, if all goes according to plan!
I am grateful for the relationship I have with my sister. Strong, deep and unconditional. Love you Tina!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!