Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day Fifty Seven...We've got the moves..

I just love when we turn up the music real loud and let loose.

Tonight my kids were showing us their talent show act - and it turned into a fun and silly dance session.
I love when we play songs off the radio and all our inhibitions just disappear. When we sing at the top of our voices, make up dance moves and have a free for all.
I love watching my kids personalities shine through, when they aren't worried about who's listening or watching. its just pure and natural.
I love seeing their shiny smiling faces - the laughter and giggling. I love being silly with them. I feel a real connection. I'm more than just their mum.

I'm in awe of these two people that I have brought into this world. So unique but snippets of me and my husband too. My heart is so full of love for them. 
I am truly grateful for them and absolutely cherish these moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!