Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day Fourty Three..Be my Valentine..

You either love it or hate it - but no denying it - Valentine's Day brings out the sap in most of us!

I love all the pink, red and white. The cute singing stuffed toys and the walls of cards in every major store. All the love paraphernalia - from cupcake sprinkles to love treats for your pets. There is something for everyone!
I love and want the cheesiness, the flowers and chocolates and jewelry.

But what I love the most is the handmade stuff. The cute love cards from my kids are the best. I cherish all of them and keep them in a big box. I love how they hide out in their rooms crafting, making masterpieces.
I love how they do this on their own accord, true love from my babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!