Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day Thirty Seven..its here!

Today my new Spring/Summer catalog arrived on the door step. Its always exciting to have our catalog change over - we all wait for the new book and scents - picking out our favorites.

 I had a bunch of catalogs in the car when I went to pick up the kids from school and it was so cute to listen to them in the back seat, oooing and aaahing over the new product, each picking out new buddies.

I love how they have embraced my business and truly have an interest in it. I love how they get just as excited as I do when something new arrives from UPS. They want to help me label bars and bundle stuff up. They want to be a part of my business and it makes realize I made a great decision.

I hope that this shows them I can be a strong individual, working for my family - just as much as I am a hands on mum to them too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!