Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day Thirty One...Down in the garden...

For me there is something so peaceful about watering the plants in my garden.
I find it so relaxing.  The peace and quiet of my backyard - I can enjoy the sun, listen to the birds chirp - I even like to close my eye and listen to the water. It's my time out really - away from the chores and the chaos of the house. 

This time of the year is fun, we are almost at Spring and I love to check out what's starting to bud. I'm hoping my miniature apple tree will grow baby apples this year, and I can't wait for my jasmine to start blooming its heady perfume of flowers. I love all my little terracotta pots with a mish mash of various flowers. Can't wait for the color to come back into my faded out backyard.
I look forward to adding more this season, and to be able to sit on my back patio and enjoy my little backyard.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!