Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day Fourty Seven...Hot air rising...

I can't help but talk about another gorgeous morning here in Temecula.
Going to Lucas's baseball practice again. Love watching my boys be together, doing something they love.

The air is super crisp but there is no wind, so the sun actually feels good on my face and neck. I love taking deep breaths in - makes me feel alive. I love sitting for a couple hours and just zoning out - taking in the practice, and daydreaming. I love listening to the neighborhood sounds - garage doors opening, dogs barking, kids playing at the park. I love just being still.
I love our town, kinda country - with fields near us and  hot air balloons taking off each morning. I love the peacefulness of the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!