Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day Thirty Three...Play ball....

Another glorious Saturday morning. A chill in the air but the sun trying hard to warm us up. We hit the baseball field at 8am for Lucas's first baseball practice of the season.

I love having a son. I love learning the ins and outs of a boys mind. I love how he teaches me things I'd never learn being a girl. I'll never get it 100% right, I'm wired as a girly girl - but I try my best to "get him". 
I want to be a boys mum, to get dirty, to play Legos, to understand sport and to wrestle on the floor. But what I do know is that I love him unconditionally and look forward to watching him grow into a man.

I love that I have a husband that is so involved with our kids. I love that he wants to be Luke's coach. I love his patience and dedication. I love watching the relationship between son and dad.
They are building memories, just like Troy did with his dad. Makes my heart swell with love for both of them.
I'm so grateful for both my boys - for giving me the gift of enjoying boy stuff.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!