Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day Fourty Four...My cuppa tea...

I can't express how much I enjoy a good cuppa. Nothing like a freshly brewed pot of tea.
Most days though I settle for a tea bag in a mug. As long as its my Dilmah I'm good to go!
 Being an Aussie I was raised on tea, especially for breakfast. Its my steadfast tradition. I savor every sip.

I bring back boxes of tea, in my suitcase, all the way from Australia, and today I had to open my last precious box. Oh the aroma that comes out is divine! Makes me think of my mum's kitchen. I need my morning tea like a smoker needs their first drag. I also love a good cuppa in the evening when I finally sit down.

I miss my morning tea breaks and even afternoon tea breaks - the English/Aussies know how to do it right!  I love all the tea I get to drink when I go "home". I love how my Aussies love it as much as I do - I'm back with my own kind!
So I will enjoy my last box and I will be putting in a call to mum to mail me over some more quick smart!


2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic blog Vee! What a wonderful way to share your life and to be in the moment of every day...

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!