Friday, February 10, 2012

Day Thirty Nine...Curry in a hurry...

Today is a normal mummy day - running around trying to get things accomplished, although not getting that much done today!

Was running an errand around 11am when I get a text from my friend "small lunch??" - I just smile. I love this friend for bring spontaneity into my life. I love that she makes me feel like I can just drop what I am doing to be with her. that it's ok to have a change of plan!
I'm so type A it isn't funny and my day isn't right when its not all planned out, but for some reason this just feels so right!

I enjoy her company so much - she introduced me to this little Thai place - with the tacky decor that makes us laugh, but the food is yummy, and inexpensive and we can have a quick lunch without feeling guilty at all.

I'm so grateful for her friendship and that she loves sneaking in Thai with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!