Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day fourty Eight...Snuggle Buggle..

There is nothing better than nuzzling into my boys warm soft neck first thing in the morning.
Lucas is an early bird, wakes up happy and ready to go. So its not often he is still in bed when I come to his room in the morning.

I love how he loves to snuggle with me - he grabs my neck and pulls me into to him. I love that warmth from his body. I love breathing him in. If I could inhale my son and keep him within me forever, I would.
I love his happy go lucky nature, and that he's always ready for a conversation, sometimes fun, sometime serious. I love squishy hugs and nibbling on his ear, if he lets me! I love that he still wants me around.

I'm sure there will come a time that its not cool to snuggle with your mum, so I take as many of these moments as I can, I cherish each hug and each snuggle. I love these moments with my son, and hope it keeps us close.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!