Friday, February 3, 2012

Day Thirty Two...This little Piggy...

Oh my gosh - there is nothing better than an awesome pedicure!
Today was my day to have some "me" time and I chose to get my tootsies done. I love having a pedi - someone to clean up the polish, massage my toes and feet, and the hot towels are to die for!
I'm trying a new place, and so far really love it. Lilly is amazing - her pedi's rock.

Today I got to talk with her and its interesting listening to her stories about Vietnam. I look forward to going back and hearing more. I bet she has a lot to tell.

So, I am grateful for Lilly and her awesome pedicure, that she's wiling to scrub and polish up my feet,  and I am grateful for having the time to sit and enjoy being pampered.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!