Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day Fourty...Scentsy Spirit...

Today was Scentsy Spring Sprint in Pomona. A rah rah event - to train and motivate us - to get us ready to launch our Spring/Summer line.

Its not me, but I love to see the crazy gals who dress up - the ones who come with a gaggle of girls, balloons matching tee-shirts. The new consultants and the veterans. But we all have one thing in common, we love Scentsy.
We have invested time into our businesses, we are driven and dedicated. We are "all in". We want to take it to the next level.

I am so grateful for the group of gals that came with me. We are all at different levels and stages of our businesses but thirsty for more knowledge - we want to grow! I love how I've made these awesome friendships with my "Scentsy Sisters" - I love how I can learn something from each one of them - I love that I can teach them to be a leader too.

Scentsy is always talking about our A-HA moment - and mine was that this is so much more than just a business - this is family for me - that I have this amazing network of girls and guys - that we are growing together. That big or small we have the same goals, that we are united. I couldn't do this without them, and I look forward to seeing what is ahead for us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!