Friday, March 9, 2012

Day Sixty Five...Tootsies..

I decided that Grace and I needed some girl time - we've been butting heads a lot lately so I wanted to so something where we could reconnect and just be together.

Lucas has Science Camp after school on Fridays so I took Grace to get a pedicure. This is a real treat for her as she doesn't get them very often. And I always go on my own so it was nice to have the company.

It was fun picking our colors, and having her sit in the chair next to me, both of us laughing and giggling because its so ticklish when they scrub the bottom of our feet. We got to chat a little, some of it serious, some just idle chatter.

In that hour I realized how much I enjoy having a daughter, I love doing girly things with her. I look forward to the future, to continue our relationship, to grow as mother and daughter but also as friends. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!